- Corrigendum - No upper age limit for admission to B.A./B.Com. LL.B. (Hons.) 5 Years Integrated Course (Revised)
- Notice for Open School Candidates
STEPS TO FOLLOW :
- Register Online.
- Note down your Login Id and Password.
- Take print out of bank slip.
- Deposit fee using website generated bank slip at any SBI branch, minimum one day after printing of bank slip.
- Login again after 24 Hrs. of depositing fee and upload scanned photograph, signature, fill other important information and Save and Confirm. (Once you confirm the form, you will not be allowed to change information in the form).
- Download your Admit Card after May 4, 2015.
- If more than 24 Hrs. have passed after printing the fee slip and your details are not found in bank for despositing fee, write to firstname.lastname@example.org mentioning your problem along with application no., name and date of birth.
- Candidates who will avail the concession in fee under the category SC/ST/Blind OR P.U. Class B/C Regular Employee must send the copy of printout of their filled form along with the self attested copy of Category Certificate/ Proforma for claiming 50% concession to P.U. Regular Employees ("B" and "C" Class) duly signed by Head/Chairperson, to Assistant Registrar, CET Cell, Aruna Ranjit Chandra Hall, Panjab University, Chandigarh-160014 by registered post/speed post or by hand on or before April 28, 2015 upto 4:00 p.m..
- Mere login id creation OR deposit of fee does not mean that candidate has completed his/her online application form. Incomplete form leads to cancellation of candidature. Any request for completion of form after due date will not be entertained at all.